Guest Services & Amenities
Space is available for organizations to host group meetings. Tables and chairs, are also available. Contact the mall office for more information: (620) 665-5307
Restrooms are located down the corridor next to the Food Court.
Lost and found is located in the mall office or in the anchor stores at their customer service counters.
Walkers are welcome to exercise daily
Mall doors open 8am Monday through Saturday, and 10am on Sunday
Please contact :
Laura Barb – Mall Manager: (620) 665-5307, [email protected]
For leasing information, contact Racine Leahy – direct Line: 314.267.6596 | [email protected]
Behavioral Code of Conduct
Hutchinson Mall Manners: Rules of Behavior
- Loitering, sitting on floors, planters or trash cans is not permitted.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, staring at or stalking a person through the Mall is not permitted.
- Using sexually offensive language or conduct, or in any way creating the disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Mall’s patrons is not permitted.
- Littering or damaging Mall property with graffiti is prohibited. Patrons are expected to use trash cans to dispose of litter.
- It is not permitted to run, skate, skateboard, bicycle or do anything that may injure people or block normal traffic flow in the Mall.
- Drinking or having open cans or bottles of alcohol is not permitted on Mall property.
- Yelling, singing, or playing musical instruments, radios, smart phones, mp3 players or other media devices without headphones is not allowed in the Mall.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Patrons must be fully clothed, and wear clothes that are not likely to cause a disturbance or they will be asked to leave the Mall property.
- At closing time, patrons are asked to leave the Mall promptly.
Suggested Safety Tips for Shopping
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
1500 E. 11th Ave Ste 400 Hutchinson, KS 67501