Guest Services & Amenities
ATM is located in the Food Court
Walkers are welcome to exercise daily
Mall doors open 8 a.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. on Sunday.
2 full laps around the mall equals 1 mile
Contact the Mall Office at (620) 665-5307
The management office is located at the back of the Food Court.
Laura Barb, Mall Manager
Phone: (620) 665-5307
Email: [email protected]
Behavioral Code of Conduct
Hutchinson Mall Manners: Rules of Behavior
- No smoking or vaping
- No pets allowed except service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability
- Loitering, sitting on floors, planters or trash cans is not permitted.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, staring at or stalking a person through the Mall is not permitted.
- Using sexually offensive language or conduct, or in any way creating the disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Mall’s patrons is not permitted.
- Littering or damaging Mall property with graffiti is prohibited. Patrons are expected to use trash cans to dispose of litter.
- It is not permitted to run, skate, skateboard, bicycle or do anything that may injure people or block normal traffic flow in the Mall.
- Drinking or having open cans or bottles of alcohol is not permitted on Mall property.
- Yelling, singing, or playing musical instruments, radios, smart phones, mp3 players or other media devices without headphones is not allowed in the Mall.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Patrons must be fully clothed, and wear clothes that are not likely to cause a disturbance or they will be asked to leave the Mall property.
- At closing time, patrons are asked to leave the Mall promptly.
Youth Escort Policy
- Hutchinson Mall visitors under 18 years of age are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years or older at all times.
- Unescorted youth must leave the property or be joined by a parent or guardian.
- Unescorted youth will be asked to the leave the property if they are not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Any person violating the posted Youth Escort Policy or Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the property.
- Individuals in violation of the Youth Escort Policy or Code of Conduct who refuse to leave the property when requested to do so by Mall security or personnel may be prosecuted for trespassing.
- Proof of age will be required if the age of the youth and/or parent(s) or guardian(s) is not easily determined. Those whose age cannot be determined and who lack identification will be asked to leave the property.
- Anyone appearing to be 18 years or younger should be prepared to show valid identification (with picture and date of birth). Acceptable identification includes a driver’s license, state or military identification card, passport or visa.
- Youth under 18 years of age working on property will be allowed access without a parent or guardian. Proof of work status will be required, and youth employees must go directly to the place of employment and must leave the property at the conclusion of their work shift.
- One parent, over 21 years of age, may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one parent or guardian over 18 years of age may escort up to 3 youths, at least one of which must be the child of the parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians are accountable for the actions of the youth they escort.
- If an escorted youth is banned from the center, the adult escort will also be banned for the same period of time.
- Hutchinson Mall security personnel are responsible for enforcing this policy and related procedures.
- Hutchinson Mall’s Youth Escort Policy is posted at the mall entrances.
Suggested Safety Tips for Shopping
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.